Pages

Friday, August 20, 2010

Brownies

Hello my friends, I am very new to blogging but sure want to try it. With Easy Cooking, my intention is to make you believe cooking isn't that difficult. If I can cook then anyone can!! Since this would be my first post and my homemade Brownies are quite popular among my dear and near ones I thought I would like to share it with all of you. These warm Brownies taste the best with plain vanilla ice-cream

Things you need:
Oven / Microwave oven with convection
Cake Tin
Measuring cups

Ingredients:
1 1/4 cups Milk
2tbsp White Vinegar
1 1/2 cups Maida (All purpose flour)
1/4 cup Cadburys Cocoa powder
1tsp soda-bi-carb
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
1/2cup vegetable oil
1/4 cup crushed walnuts
Baking sheet if available

How to make:
1. Boil milk and add the vinegar. When milk starts to curdle, keep on fire for another 1/2 minute and let the paneer and the water(whey) cool down to room temperature.
2. Sieve maida, soda-bi-carb, cocoa and sugar in the mixing bowl and mix well with a spoon.
3. Now add oil and paneer along with whey. Mix well with spoon.
4. Add the crushed walnuts and mix.
5. Grease the baking tin and if baking sheet is available then cut it into the size of the tin and cover the bottom, or else just dust with flour. Pour the cake batter in it.
6. Bake at 160 degrees for 40 minutes.
7. After the cake is done remove from oven and let it cool and then cut into pieces
8. To serve: Warm the brownie in a microwave for 30 seconds on high and serve with icecream. You can also decorate it with chocolate sauce.

1 comment:

  1. hey Reshma :) Welcome to blogging world ! This is a nice theme for your blog :) ...like the color.

    ReplyDelete